WELCOME

Testing, testing.1, 2, 3....................

Ehem, ehem.

Assalamualaikum and welcome to my blog.

As obvious as it may seems, I'm just a mere newbie and thus, any kind of comments and advices are greatly welcomed :))


Photobucket

Video Kami :)

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Points to ponder for photoshop beginners :)

Today, I felt like giving some tutorial. Since, i'm not much of a talented person, I'll only tutor some things on photoshop :)

okay, so, I'm using photoshop cs5 and since i'm just a mere beginner too, I'll teach the things that I wouldn't know if i'm a newbie -_-


Click on 'File' >> 'New'. And then a box will pop out.

It's up to you really to choose the size that you want. but the background, make it transparent. if you don't want to, that's okay. up to you, really.

Okay, now, click on the paintbucket tool and choose the colour that you want.


For all the tools, there're still more tools but to discover them, you have to press left-click longer and then it'll appear. for example, if you click long on the paintbucket tool, you'll find a gradient tool.

Lets say I choose the colour black. Then I use a new layer (just click at new layer option)and use a brush tool to put pink spots on it.


okay, now I go to 'Filter' >> 'Render' >> 'Cloud'.


.Now, if you're not satisfied with this, 



See the word 'normal'? click the arrow pointing downwards using your mouse. you'll get a different affect. But make sure, when you're doing this, the layer is on the layer 2. not background layer. If you put the layer in background layer, no effect will come out i assure you. I will show you some of my works using different backgrounds. This technique can also be used using backgrounds of different textures.








That's all for now ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment