WELCOME

Testing, testing.1, 2, 3....................

Ehem, ehem.

Assalamualaikum and welcome to my blog.

As obvious as it may seems, I'm just a mere newbie and thus, any kind of comments and advices are greatly welcomed :))


Photobucket

Video Kami :)

Thursday 10 November 2011

MY FIRST PHOTOSHOP!

When Mr. Fahim first taught us Photoshop cs2, that was the day i fell in love with a tool named adobe Photoshop. i've always wanted to learn adobe Photoshop but i didn't have any basic nor did i have any motivation back then. tehee.

i still remembered the first picture i edited. that was way back when i was still in matriculation. owh, and that time, i was only taught on how to use GIMP.


ah~ good old days :)

As far as I remember, this is the ONLY picture that I'd edited with 'real' people in it. Others are mostly animation. lol.

So, anyway, back to Mr. Fahim, right after his class, I quickly opened up my Photoshop. The good news here is, my Photoshop is cs5 :) but the bad news here is, it's only trial :( my sis taught me that, I should use a crack or something but I'll try that later.

Again, back to my main story, after lotsa referring to websites and youtubes regarding cs5, I finally created my very own first masterpiece!

Tada~




Yes, I drew those. Actually, those are two single drawings.


See? I drew those before I was a University student. Owh yeah, I reaally wanted to become a mangaka. but nah, it's impossible. lol.

So, there you go! my first masterpiece. later on, I tried altering my present drawings. this is my second attempt.







I drew and coloured this one using colour pencil. But since, well, yeah, you know how colour pencil can be at times right? kinda blurry and not that clear. so I enhance the colours using photoshop.

That's all for now for my FIRST TIME PHOTOSHOPING.  

No comments:

Post a Comment